Monday, May 14, 2012

Class Job Chart

Here is a class job chart that I created for my classroom.

This is a classroom job chart that I created for my classroom.  It was really easy and fairly cheap to make.  I just used a 25 cent poster board, construction paper, handy pockets I found at a classroom supply store, and my Cricket to create this cute chart.

I plan on using this chart in my classroom to control classroom jobs.  Students will fill out a "job application" for a job each nine weeks.  The job positions change every nine weeks.  I plan on taking pictures of the students on the first day of school, laminating the pictures, and sticking them to Popsicle sticks.  I will then put the Popsicle sticks in the pocket of the job the student received.

Overall, I feel that giving students classroom jobs promote responsibility.  Filling out "job applications" is a great connection to the real world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stefanie! Welcome to blogging and soon your own classroom! That is so exciting! I wish I had blogs and Pinterest when I first started teaching.

    Are you only going to have those 10 jobs? We rotate jobs every week and each child as a job. We call them School Family Jobs. We talk about how it is important for EVERYONE to work together to help Our School Family be the BEST it can be. We have some different jobs that I love and cannot imagine not having now. 3 of my favorite jobs are the Cheerleader, the Wish Well Leader, and the Kindness Recorder. Do you know what grade you have?

    Be sure and add a followers button so I can follow you the next time I come to visit. =)

    I'll be glad to help with any blogging or classroom questions. =)

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron Ring For Men - TITNIA ART & TECHNOLOGY
    Iron Ring for Men is a very rare ford titanium and innovative titanium aura quartz device that is still making used ford edge titanium does titanium set off metal detectors Iron Ring titanium jewelry for Men. This Iron Ring for Men (Spartacus) is

    ReplyDelete